Looking for an interesting opportunity during or after your biogas-related studies?
IBBK is a small consulting and education-focused company in the biogas sector.
For the past 20+ years, we’ve participated in a wide variety of interesting biogas projects, conducted in-person and online conferences as well as biogas trainings, both in Germany and abroad.
And since we always need help for our projects, events, and our day-to-day activities in the office, we’re looking for an intern for a 6 to 12-month internship.
This internship is a powerful learning experience and a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the biogas industry.
We had many international interns in recent years and it always remained a formative period of their career.
So – who would be an ideal candidate for this internship?
- You’re currently studying in a biogas-related field and look for some practical experience
- You recently finished your studies and look for opportunities in the biogas sector
During your time at IBBK, you’d be involved in the day-to-day office activities, interesting international biogas projects and assist us preparing and conducting our biogas trainings and conferences.
What you can expect:
- Participating in interesting biogas-related projects
- Exposure to a wide variety of biogas-related subjects
- Involvement in our specific biogas events, such as international conferences and training courses
- Flat hierarchies in a small company with friendly and supportive colleagues
- Networking opportunities with national and international biogas professionals
- Adequate compensation
- A relaxed work environment
- Support to find a place to live in the region
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent English and at least some German language skills
- You’ve studied (or you’re currently studying) a biogas or biogas-related subject
- You already live in Germany or a European country
- You commit to stay with us for at least 6 months
This is not a remote position so you would have to move here.
Our office is located quite rurally, with the two closest bigger cities being Schwäbisch Hall (~35km) and Crailsheim (~20km).
Interested or questions?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.