Call for Papers
Progress in Biogas V
International Conference with Company Exhibition & Workshops
10-12 March 2021
University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany
We look forward to receiving your abstract submission on the following subjects:
- Biological processes under difficult circumstances (high load capacity, high pressure, high nitrogen, etc.)
- Microbiology of the anaerobic process and process stability
- Fermentation of biowaste and residues
- Faecal sludge treatment
- Hygienic aspects of the biogas process
- Substrate pretreatment – use of difficult substrates
- The role of biogas in the bio-economy
- System integration of biogas – On-demand biogas production (fuel -bio CNG and LNG-, power to gas)
- Economic concepts for the future without feed-in tariffs (off-grid solutions, direct marketing)
- Contribution to climate protection through biogas production (sector coupling or connecting, CO2 utilization, manure digestion)
Acceptance / Decline of your submitted abstracts will be done in mid October 2020.
If you have been accepted into the conference program through your submission, you will receive a message asking you to register for the discounted participation fee.
Regular price: 490€
+ 19% VAT
Registration for speakers and participants will be possible starting October 15th 2020 on this website.