© IBBK BIOGAS
IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH operates a website with general information. IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH puts great emphasis on the protection of privacy and complies with the legal data protection regulations. In the following, we would like to explain to you how we handle your personal data.
1. Who is the responsible?Responsible in the sense of the data protection right is IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH Am Feuersee 6 74592 Kirchberg an der Jagst, Germany Telephone: +49 7954 926 203 Fax1: +49 7954 926 204 Fax2: +49 7954 926 132 Managing Director: Michael Köttner District Court Ulm HRB 724524
2. When and for what purpose does IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH collect personal data?IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH collects, stores or processes data only for the exercise of its own business purposes. Basically, our websites are available to all users without personal data being collected. Personal data will only be requested, processed and used to the extent that it is necessary to provide services requested by you or to provide content.
3. Collecting general informationWhen you access our websites, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. This information includes, for example, the type of web browser used, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. It is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person. In addition, this data is also generated when accessing any other website on the Internet. It is not a special feature of our website. The information collected in this way is statistically evaluated by us.
4. Handling your personal informationWe only deal with personal data as far as this is possible in accordance with data protection regulations. We also endeavor to provide all necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access and misuse at any time. As far as we store or process personal data, this is done within a high security data center. To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS. Our servers are secured by firewall and virus protection. Back-up and recovery procedures as well as role and authorization concepts are a matter of course for us. Our employees are obliged to observe the regulations of the GDPR when dealing with data.
- __utmt: This cookie, which is valid for 10 minutes, contains information supporting Google Analytics and is designed to reduce the frequency with which usage statistics are collected / submitted.
- __utma: This two-year cookie used for Google Analytics is used to distinguish users and sessions.
- __utmb: This cookie used for Google Analytics is used to identify new visits to websites. It is 30 minutes.
- __utmc: This cookie used for Google Analytics complements the _utmb cookie and is used to measure the duration of visits to websites. It only applies to the current session.
- __utmv: This cookie used for Google Analytics is used to individually store the visit level of the website visitor. It is valid for two years.
- __utmz: This cookie used for Google Analytics is used to determine the way a website was found and visited. It is valid for six months.
- _ga: Used to differentiate users expires after 2 years
- _gid: Used to distinguish users expires after 24 hours
- _gat_ : Contains campaign-related information for the user. If you’ve linked your Google Analytics accounts and AdWords accounts, the AdWords website conversion tags read this cookie unless you log out.
6. Use of Google AnalyticsThis website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Basically, IP addresses are automatically anonymized on our website by shortening Google. Only in exceptional cases will IP addresses be sent to servers by Google in the USA, where they will be anonymized by shortening them. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: browser add-on to disable Google Analytics. As an alternative to the browser add-on described above or within browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
8. Analysis by IBBKFor the purposes of marketing and the optimization of our offers, products and services of the IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH (www.ibbk-biogas.de) are used on this website. Data is collected, processed and stored, from which usage profiles are created under a pseudonym. Where possible and useful the usage profiles are completely anonymous. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s Internet browser and serve to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, will be transmitted to WiredMinds or collected directly by WiredMinds. IBBK may use information that is left by visits to the websites to create anonymized user profiles. The data obtained without the separately granted consent of the person concerned will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and they will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym. As far as IP addresses are collected, these will be anonymized immediately after collection by deleting the last number block. Data collection, processing and storage may be objected to at any time with future effect.
10. Comment function (if available)If users leave comments in the blog, in addition to the information provided by them via the input mask, the user name previously selected by the website visitor is also saved. This is for the safety of IBBK as the unlawful content provider may be prosecuted on its website, even if it receives comments from third parties.
11. IBBK newsletterWhen registering for the data protection newsletter of IBBK, the data entered by the website visitor will be used exclusively for the purpose of using the newsletter service. Users may be notified by email about circumstances relevant to the service or registration (such as changes to the newsletter offer or technical conditions). The data collected during registration in the input mask are collected. These are: salutation, name, e-mail address. Further data is not collected. The data will be used exclusively for newsletter distribution and will not be passed on to third parties. The consent to the storage of your personal data and their use for the newsletter by IBBK can be revoked at any time. Each newsletter has a link to it. In addition, the revocation can be made by the newsletter unsubscribe on the website, as well as on the website indicated further contact options.
12. Contacting IBBKIf a website user contacts IBBK via e-mail or contact form, the information he has provided will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions.
13. How long does the data stay stored?We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated herein or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
14. Your rights to information, correction, suspension, cancellation and oppositionYou have the right to receive information about your personal data stored by the IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH at any time. Likewise, you have the right to correction, blocking or, apart from the prescribed data storage for business transactions, deletion of your personal data. Please contact the Data Protection Officer of the IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH. For a data lock to be taken into account at all times, these data must be stored in a lock file for control purposes. You can also request the deletion of the data, as long as there is no legal archiving obligation. As far as such an obligation exists, we lock your data on request. You can make changes or revoke your consent by notifying us with effect for the future.
16. Questions to the Data Protection OfficerIf you have any questions about data protection at the IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH, please send us an e-mail or contact our data protection officer directly: Data Protection Officer of the IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH Am Feuersee 6
74592 Kirchberg an der Jagst, Germany
Telephone: +49 7954 926 203 Fax1: +49 7954 926 204 Fax2: +49 7954 926 132