15-17 October 2019
English – German
Let’s face it: Individual mobility is moving towards a crisis:
- Rising gasoline prices
- Increasing limitation of certain engine types in urban areas
- High pressure on emissions caused by petrol and diesel engines
All of these limitations are increasingly questioning traditional mobility solutions. This triggers the following questions:
⇨ Where are we heading with combustion engine vehicles?
⇨ Is the shift towards of electronic vehicles really the solution to our challenges in terms of emissions and high fuel prices?
⇨ Are we not shifting our emission problems to other industry sectors – away from the fossil industry and towards the exploitation of rare earth elements?
Natural gas vehicles do not have any of these problems. In fact, they have been a very interesting alternative to diesel or gasoline vehicles for decades now.
The only limitation of this now very advanced and safe technology is the still relatively low number of CNG / natural gas filling stations. And every year there are more and more filling stations popping up, developing a tight net throughout Germany and Europe.
The conference with company exhibition expects around 150 international participants and offers you an ideal opportunity for a knowledge exchange.
Meet the decision makers and reach the most niche-relevant contacts during this event.
Regular price: 410€
Participation fee: 410€*
Save 100€ Now
Early Bird until 02.08.2019
* excl. 19% VAT
Neubausaal Schwäbisch Hall
Am Rosenbühl 14
74523 Schwäbisch Hall
IBBK’s 3-day conference “Progress in Biomethane Mobility” will bridge the gap between the technology and the end user. We address the international scientific community as well as practitioners to present you the status quo and new and modern technologies.
The company exhibition during the two days of the conference and the excursion to selected biogas upgrading projects and biomethane mobility solutions in the region will put you in direct contact with the technology.
- Overview over political framework conditions
- Current developments in biogas upgrading technologies
- Climate neutral “multi-talent” biomethane
- Practitioners & best-practice examples
- Innovation and business forum
October 15-16: Two conference days including presentations, company exhibition and poster session
October 15 (starting at 7pm): Culinary Network Dinner in old town Schwäbisch Hall
October 17: Excursion to two selected biomethane projects in the region
Who is this Conference for?
- Biogas plant operators, who are looking for ways
to continue their operation beyond governmental subsidies
- Drivers frustrated by high gasoline prices
- Environmental certifiers
- Trade press
- Engineers in the field of energy consulting
- Research & development
- Natural gas suppliers
- Representatives of ministries with a focus on CO2
reduction from the environment, energy and mobility sectors
- Gas infrastructure manufacturers (gas measurement, gas analysis, pipeline construction)
- Policy makers in the field of CO2 emission reduction
- Consulting service providers in the field of mobility
- Municipal utilities and fleet operators (for example, car-sharing organisations)
- Car dealers
- Representatives of the automotive industry
For Sponsors and Exhibitors
By sponsoring this conference, you will be mentioned prominently on all publications before, during and after this event. Included is:
- Exhibition space
- 2 tickets for the conference with lunch and coffee breaks included
- Display of your logo on all publications with backlink (this website)
- Program slot to present your products or services
- And much more.
Download the overview below and get in touch with us.
For a limited number of action-takers, there will be a company exhibition during both conference days, taking place inside the same room as the presentations. This guarantees a direct contact between exhibitors and conference participants.
- 6 m² exhibition space
- 1 table and 2 chairs per stand
- Electricity and WiFi
- 1 free ticket to the conference
- 50 % discount on further event tickets
Update September 2019: We’re thrilled to announce that all exhibition stands are fully booked out now. Thank you for your interest and trust.
Download the information brochure here and secure the best exhibition spaces early on.
- Krieg & Fischer Ingenieure GmbH
- Landwärme GmbH
- Fritz Paulmichl GmbH
- Awite Bioenergie GmbH
- BioPro GmbH
- Baur Folien GmbH
- Union Instruments GmbH
- Schaumann BioEnergy Consult GmbH
- ProMethan Gasanlagen Techn. GmbH
- TerraX Srl / GmbH
- Pöttinger Entsorgungst. GmbH & Co.KG
- Hexagon Purus GmbH
- Ammongas A/S
- Evonik Resource Efficiency GmbH
- FLIR Systems / Rolf Weber Gruppe
Networking Evening with Dinner
Join us for a very special dinner in old town Schwäbisch Hall on the evening of October 15th.
Starting at 7pm, you’ll get to enjoy traditional, local cuisine, network, meet with your friends and colleagues…all while sipping on some nice, local beverages.
If that sounds like something you want to join, please select the registration that includes “Networking Evening with Dinner”.
On the third day of the event, an excursion to two different facilities with a direct biomethane and transportation focus will be offered to all participants (registration required).
As part of a guided tour you experience the daily operation of the facilities up close. Through direct contact with the operator and local experts, you can bring yourself up to date.
Participation in the excursion is not included in the regular participation fee for the conference.
During the excursion, we’ll visit the following two biomethane projects*:
- Cooperative-operated biogas plant, injecting upgraded biomethane into the natural gas grid
- Agricultural biogas plant with gas upgrading and a decentralized biomethane filling station on-site
For further information, you can download detailed descriptions of the plants that will be visited HERE.*
Please register to the excursion through the regular registration form linked on the orange button below.
Limited seats available.
Update September 19th: the excursion is fully booked out, thank you for your interest.
*Subject to change due to unforeseeable circumstances
Plant visits with international participants in southern Germany, October 2018
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
Presentation on “Future of Gas Mobility”.
Frank is the head of Unit II B4, “Energy Transition in Mobility, Fuel Markets”
Dipl. Env. Sc. Jaqueline Daniel-Gromke
DBFZ (Deutsches Biomasseforschungszentrum)
Presentation on “Biomethane as a fuel – political framework conditions and potential in Germany”.
Mrs. Jaqueline Daniel-Gromke is the team leader at the department “Biochemical Conversion” and the work group “System optimisation”. She has been working at DBFZ (former Institute for Energy and Environment) since 2005.She is responsible to improve the biogas pathway with focus on following aspects:
- Optimization and integration within the energy system
- Emission situation and measurements
- Economic viability assessment of biogas and biomethane
- Database and monitoring of AD and biomethane plants
- Policy advice to improve framework conditions for biogas
Dr. Attila Kovács
ERGaR (European Renewable Gas Registry)
Presentation on the first conference day on “Cross-border transfer of Biomethane certificates“.
With a PhD in economics and a masters in chemical engineering, Dr. Kovács is a member of the executive board of the European Biogas Association since 2009. Besides further activities in the field of energy supply, Dr. Kovács actively promotes biogas technology in Hungary and other Central-Eastern European countries since 2004.
Birgit Maria Wöber
Presentation on the first conference day on “CNG-Mobility in Europe – CNG-Club presents itself”.
Entrepreneur in the field of services, 15 years of professional experience in the media sector and pioneer in the digital world.
Familiar with “CNG from natural gas and biomethane” since 1997. Initiator of the non-profit CNG Club e. V. (interest group, network and federal association) as well as a standardized CNG logo for marketing it as a fuel.
Birgit Maria Wöber is co-founder, managing director and frontwoman of gibgas, responsible for print, online and social media presence.
VENUE: Neubausaal Schwäbisch Hall, Rosenbühl 14, 74523 Schwäbisch Hall, GERMANY